The operator of the website is Adam Tan Fine Art Photography whose registered office is at 11, Parcel 1, Empire Residence, Jalan PJU 8/1A, Damansara Perdana,47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia. Registered in Malaysia, Registrar of Companies No. 002921416-V.
The terms ‘Adam Tan Gallery’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘The Gallery’ refers to Adam Tan Fine Art Photography.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We have set out below the terms and conditions which apply to information shown in the pages of our website (“the Website”) and to the ordering of any products from the Website.
By using this site, or ordering products, you agree to and accept these terms and condition:
- The material in the Website is copyright of Adam Tan Fine Art Photography or our content and technology providers. You are welcome to view, print and download the contents of the Website for personal use, but not for any commercial purposes or re-publication.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Contacting Us
- Website Information
- We have tried to ensure that information provided in the Website is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
- We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the Website or in respect of any error or omission, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Electronic Communications
- You consent to receive communications from us by email. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you by email satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Your Account
- If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
Buying Products from Adam Tan Fine Art Photography
Adam Tan Gallery Official Website is wholly owned and managed by Adam Tan Fine Art Photography (002921416-V) and does not have any authorised resellers.
- Description of Products
- The description and specification of products in the Website is only approximate and we reserve the right to make changes that do not materially affect the quality or performance of those products.
- We may correct any error appearing in the Website or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability are also subject to change without notice.
- The colours depicted on this website may not be accurate, due to the nature of both computer operating system colour palettes and computer monitor displays.
- You may order products from the Website by submitting a Contact Us Form on our official website. All products are subject to availability.
- We will confirm acceptance of your order by email to the address you have given and the sending of this e-mail (whether or not it is received) makes the contract between us. We reserve the right not to accept an order for any reason.
- Price and Payment
- The price of the products will be the price quoted in the email at the time we accept your order.
- In addition to the price, you will have to pay our delivery charges as quoted in the email sent to you. The amount of these charges varies according to the country of the delivery address you specify in your order.
- Payment is taken by our preferred electronic payment provider, FPX or Credit Card at the time we accept your order.
- We will arrange for delivery of the products you order to the address which you specify in the email. We will endeavour to deliver the products by the delivery date or times stated in the email. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
- If you do not collect the products, take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may (but are not obliged to) place the products in storage until delivery can be effected and you will be responsible for any additional storage, insurance or delivery charges we incur. We also reserve the right at any time to cancel your order and retain the products.
- You must inspect the products as soon as possible following delivery. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
- Certificate of Authenticity
When you purchase our original art, a Certificate of Authenticity will be included, it must be duly noted that a Certificate of Authenticity must include (a) Name of Artwork (b) Medium of Artwork (c) Dimensions of Artwork (d) Limited Edition Number (e) the Date/Month/Year the Art/Artwork/Photo was purchased on the Adam Tan Gallery (f) Artist’s handwritten signature. A certificate of Authenticity is a signed document proving the Authenticity Certificate of work (original/limited editions) and containing details/information about the art for Buyer’s reference.
Any contract between us shall incorporate these terms and conditions and be under laws of Malaysia. If there is any dispute, the Malaya Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Cancellation and Returns
It is not possible to cancel, return, exchange or refund if you are not satisfied with any goods you have bought online or have changed your mind.
- Governing law
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.